What is the Top 52 Annual Partners Club?
This group of businesses and organisations is dedicated to supporting the charity Citizens Advice Bath and North East Somerset and thus the betterment of our community of Bath and North East Somerset.
- Recognition as providing a positive contribution to our community of Bath and North East Somerset.
- Improved communities with all the benefits that will bring to residents of Bath and North East Somerset.
- A prominent logo on our website, along with a link and a 50-word statement.
- Featuring in eNews updates to our VIP database.
- Publicity and PR through local news business and lifestyle publications.
- Publicity, PR and shared activity promotion through our social media channels and website.
- Invitations to bi-annual networking events within Bath and North East Somerset.
How does the Top 52 Annual Partners Club help?
Each member of the club helps to fund the charity, either through donations or provision of facilities or services that help Citizens Advice Bath and North East Somerset to operate.
Why have we created the club?
We’re assuming a more community focused role and in the process are seeking support from local businesses and organisations to help us tackle more issues and create a better society for everyone in Bath and North East Somerset.
Since its inception in 1939, Citizens Advice Bath and North East Somerset has sought to solve the problems of individuals across the district. We’ve had countless successful cases of improving the lives of individuals and that’s what we do. Unfortunately, austerity has both increased demand for our services while reducing funding. The result is that communities like ours have to find innovative ways to solve problems for residents throughout the district.