Our charity is independent and relies on the generosity of individuals and organisations to help us deliver our service and we greatly appreciate all the donations we receive.
Fortunately, there are a few ways that you can make donations.
Donations that won’t cost you anything!
- Shopping – Some shops, such as Smile Amazon, will make a donation to us if you choose our charity when you shop with them. Simply log in and search for Citizens Advice – Bath and North East Somerset on their charity list. This won’t add anything to the cost of your shopping as it’s a donation from the shop made on your behalf.
- Space – If you have a shop or a reception desk for your business, we’d love it if we could put a collection box there. Email email@example.com to let us know.
- BetterPoints – It’s now possible to help fund us by doing the shopping, walking the dog or even recycling. Click here to find out more.
There are a number of other points-based donation options available, which you can find out about on this MoneySavingExpert.com page.
Other ways to donate
- Legacy giving – Leaving a gift in a will is one way that you can support our charity and your community into the future. Phone 01225 303829 to discuss this option.
- Winter fuel payment donations – If you don’t need your winter fuel payment, why not donate it to our Winter Fuel Fund, so that we can pass it on to those who often have to choose between being cold and being hungry.
We greatly appreciate financial donations, which are the quickest way to help us deliver our services to the community.
Please click on the button below if you would like to make an immediate financial donation.