Last week, our CEO, Les Redwood – had a chat with the High Sheriff of Bath, Mary-Clare Rodwell, and her successor, Thomas Sheppard.
Listen now to their discussion about how our charity has managed to use the Covid-19 pandemic to strengthen its partnerships with other local organizations and improve its long-term resilience.
- CEO, Les Redwood talks to Mayor Manda Rigby
- Citizens Advice braced for Covid-19 debt crisis
- Communication, Technology and Cooperation: How we’ve responded to Covid-19
- New debt advice facility being created to help people impacted by Covid-19
- Parliament hears the facts about issues facing local residents