Struggling with your water bill? We can help you
Find out how you can:
- Get a £50 rebate if you’re an NHS worker (Covid-19 measure) – click here to learn more
- Deal with your debt – we can help you to work out a realistic plan to deal with your debts and make sure the most serious debts are dealt with first. If you can’t repay your water debt, Restart might help. If you qualify, this can clear your debt and get you back on track.
- Lower your water bill – if you are in extreme financial difficulty and cannot afford your water bill we can help you to apply for a scheme to pay a lower bill based on your financial circumstances and ability to pay.
- Manage your money – we can help you to stay on top of essential bills, work out your budget and keep your spending on track.
- Boost your income – find out about benefits, tax credits and schemes you may be eligible for.
Talk to us by ringing our Adviceline Monday-Friday 9.30am – 2.30pm on 0344 848 7919 or freephone on 08082787897, click here to fill in our enquiry form, or phone our partners at the Community Wellbeing Hub on 0300 247 0050 (Everyday 9.00am – 5.00pm)
We will need details of any debts and savings, details of your income, your household bills and approximate value of any assets