Here are lots of suggestions and tips – covering everything from how to access food in a crisis, to where to find cheap furniture, to how to borrow tools you can’t afford to buy – all to help make your income go further. Just click on the links below to see really useful information on a range of ways which may help you:
- Do you temporarily need free food?
- Do you need to cut your food costs?
- Do you or your children need to find cheaper clothing?
- Do you find it hard to buy the furniture you need?
- Do you need a cheap way to buy, replace or repair items like fridges and TVs?
- Do you need to borrow tool or equipment to do a one-off task?
- Do you have a skill you can swap for help with a difficult task?
- Do you need help with one-off expenses like school uniform or a grant for unexpected costs?
- Do you need a bank account or advice to cut your expenditure?
And if you have any other ways to save costs in BANES please let us know on
This information is correct as of May 2018. If you find any inaccuracies please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org