Citizens Advice BANES is an independent local charity providing free, confidential information and advice to help people overcome their problems, dealing with over 250 client enquiries in a typical week. We also campaign locally and nationally for improvements to services and law.
- Do you want to help the community where you study, live or work?
- Do you believe in social justice and want to help change things for the better?
- Do you want to make sure you and your neighbours get the advice you need now and in the future?
- Do you have business experience and skills that you can put to other uses?
- Do you want to get involved in running a small but influential and important charity?
We need skilled individuals to join our trustee board and help provide leadership. You must be able to attend meetings at least six times a year, keep yourself briefed on the issues and think strategically. There are two vacancies and we need people immediately.
We are looking for people with strategic vision, independent judgement and a willingness to give time and commitment to being a trustee. We are particularly looking for someone with either HR and/or Marketing & PR experience at a senior level. The post of trustee is unpaid but will provide you a great deal of experience and satisfaction. All reasonable expenses are reimbursed.
We are an equal opportunities employer and strive to achieve diversity in all that we do.
For more information and an application form please contact:
Email address: Emily.email@example.com
Telephone number: 01225 303812 Closing date: 17th November 2017
If you would like to have an informal talk with the Chair please send your request and contact details to Emily.
Citizens Advice Bath & North East Somerset is committed to promoting the welfare of adults and children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Click here for a list of available vacancies at other Citizens Advice offices in England and Wales.